Music Academy and Performing Group
Copyright © All rights reserved. Made by MJ ADM
These charismatic youth have the reputation of captivating the many audience they have performed for.
Performing traditional folkloric music with energy and excitement. Alma de Mexico has become a favorite of many mariachi fans.
THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT
NAME STATED BELOW
MARIACHI ALMA DE MEXICO
MARIACHI JUVENIL ALMA DE MEXICO
(The SERVICE PROVIDER)
A. The client is of the understanding that Mariachi Alma de Mexico/Mariachi Juvenil Alma de Mexico has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide the services requested by the Client.
B. Mariachi Alma de Mexico/Mariachi Juvenil Alma de Mexico is agreeable to providing the services to the Client, on the terms and conditions as set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the parties of this agreement agree as follows:
The client hereby agrees to engage the service provider to provide the client with the services consisting of the performance and execution of the Mexican folkloric music of the Mariachi and the service provider agrees to provide this service to the client.
II. Terms of Agreement
The terms of this agreement will begin on the date stated below and will remain in effect upon completion of the services.
A. Rate of Pay
1. For the Services provided by Mariachi Alma de Mexico/Mariachi Juvenil Alma de Mexico under this Agreement, the Client will pay to the mariachi compensation at the rate of $600.00 per hour. (Unless stated otherwise below)
1. Upon signing of this Agreement by the Client, a Deposit of 50% will be given to the representative of the mariachi in the presence of a witness.
2. IN CASE OF CANCELLATION OF DATE, by the client, the deposit will not be refundable. If the service is cancelled by the mariachi, the deposit will be refunded.
C. Final Payment
1. Final compensation will be payable upon the completion of the service.
D. Method of Payment
1. All monetary amounts referred to herein will be paid in U.S. Dollars, or any form of certified funds (money orders, etc.)
2. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
3. FAILURE TO PAY WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION.
IV. Capacity/Independent Contractor
It is expressly agreed that the Service Provider is acting as an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR and not as an employee in providing the Services hereunder.
V. Modification of Agreement
Any amendment or modification of this agreement by either party in connection with this agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing and signed by each party, including cancellations. All cancellations must be made in person by the signing of a CANCELLATION CONTRACT and must be made one week prior to the agreed date of service. Deposits for cancelled contracts will not be refunded.
VI. Rest Periods
For every hour played, the Service Provider will receive a 10-
VII. Requirements of Clients on the date of the Event
A. Designated Area
1. A spacious location for the Mariachi to set up their equipment and execute their services will be required by the client to have prepared upon the early arrival
(approx. 10 minutes) of the Mariachi.
B. Delegate of the Event
1. The client (or representative of the client) will be expected to receive the Mariachi to usher them to their designated location and to guide them through the schedule of the event so that the service correlates with the program.
1. The client will be expected to provide the Mariachi with refreshments during the rest period.
VIII. Governing Law
It is the intention of the parties to this Agreement that this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in the accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law and any other forum, by the laws of the State of California, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceedings may be instituted.
All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this agreement will be given in writing and either served personally or by registered by mail. The addresses for any notice will be delivered to any of the parties of this agreement are as follows: